Tuesday 17 October 2017

Concept of Management

Importance of Management
In order to give sophisticated life to people and a wide choice of consumption goods the good management improves the standard of living. Management carries ethical (rules of conduct) and moral behavior. Management was important in old societies also. However, the emergence of large sized organization and the changing nature of society and its constituents have made managing the things an uphill task. Even classical management experts have recognized it long back. For example : Urwick stated that “ No ideology, no ism or political theory can win grater output with less efforts from a given complex of human and material resources, only sound management. And it is on such grater output that a higher standard of life, more leisure, and more amenities for all must necessarily be found”.
The Concept of Management
MANAGMEENT
Management has been dissected and described in many ways. Some describe management as a division of areas of responsibility such as production, marketing, finance and personnel (staff employed in institute). Others view management as coordinating and effectively utilizing available resources such as:
 i) Material ii) Machinery iii) Manpower iv) Money v) Methods, and vi) Markets.
This approach often called the Six M concept. So Management is the process of achieving desired results with the use of available resources by performing the basic elements or functions of management as follow:
ORGANIZATION
1. Planning
2. Organizing
3. Directing
4. Coordinating
5. Controlling
6. Communicating
7. Motivating
On the whole management is seen as the body of knowledge.

Other Functions of Management
DECISION
  • Decision making: It is the process by which a course of action is consciously chosen from the available alternatives for the purpose of achieving the desired results.
  • Staffing: It is the process by which the managers select, train, promote and retire subordinates.
Objectives of Management
The primary objective of management is to run the enterprise smoothly and to maximize profit.
STAFF
1. Proper utilization of resources
2. Improving performance
3. Mobilising best talent
4. Planning for future
5. Development of resources
6. To incorporate innovations
7. To integrate various interest groups
8. Stability in the society. New inventions replace old ones
9. Technology, social process and structure are fast changing, so these changes need to be incorporated
10. Various interest groups (shareholders, employees, government compete with each for larger share in output. So these need to be integrated) 

5 comments:

  1. Everyone knows about the pay per click marketing mode on the internet but they should know that it is quite a complex technique and requires complete research about your potential customers so that it can be easy to gain targeted traffic. This is why I have hired the expert Adwords Management service. Getting great results.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This particular is usually apparently essential and moreover outstanding truth along with for sure fair-minded and moreover admittedly useful My business is looking to find in advance designed for this specific useful stuffs… Managed IT Services Markham

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am impressed. I don't think Ive met anyone who knows as much about this subject as you do. You are truly well informed and very intelligent. You wrote something that people could understand and made the subject intriguing for everyone. Really, great blog you have got here. jengbigass

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am impressed. I don't think Ive met anyone who knows as much about this subject as you do. You are truly well informed and very intelligent. You wrote something that people could understand and made the subject intriguing for everyone. Really, great blog you have got here. Milchprodukte

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm here to give my testimony how I was cured from HIV, I contacted my HIV via blade. A friend of my use blade to peel of her finger nails and drop it where she use it, so after she has left i did know what came unto me i looked at my nails, my nails were very long and I took the blade which she just used on her own nails to cut of my finger nails, as i was maintaining my names, i mistakenly injured myself. I did even bother about it, so when I got to the hospital the next week when i was ill the doctor told me that I am HIV positive, i wondered where did i got it from so i remembered how I use my friend blade to cut off my hand so i feel so sad in my heart to the extent that i don’t even know what to do, so one day i was passing through the internet i met a testimony of a lady that all talk about how she was cured by a doctor called DR Imoloa so i quickly emailed the doctor and he also replied to me and told me the requirements which i will provide and I do according to his command, he prepare a herbal medicine for me which I took. He message me the following week that i should go for a test which i did to my own surprise i found that i was HIV negative. He also have cured for all kinds of incurable diseases like: Huntington's disease, back acne, chronic kidney failure, Addison's disease, Chronic Disease, Crohn's Disease, Cystic Fibrosis, Fibromyalgia, Inflammatory Bowel Disease, Fungal Nail Disease, Paralysis, Celia Disease , Lymphoma, Major Depression, Malignant Melanoma, Mania, Melorheostosis, Meniere's Disease, Mucopolysaccharidosis, Multiple Sclerosis, Muscle Dystrophy, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Alzheimer Disease and so many. Thanks to him once more the great doctor that cured me dr. Imoloa so you can also email him via drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com or whatsapp him on +2347081986098. / website- www.drimolaherbalmademedicine.wordpress.com. God Bless you Sir.

    ReplyDelete

Nature of Successful Agribusiness

Today the business has become very competitive and complex. This is mainly due to changing taste and fashion of the consumers on the one...